- Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable is a community for all who are interested in Mormon Studies as an academic discipline and wish to discuss their views respectfully. If that is you, you are welcome here.
- Our contributors come from a variety of perspectives on all things LDS. We have atheists and agnostics, members of other religions, fully committed and believing Mormons, and everything in between. As such, we expect comments and contributions to reflect genuine diversity and disagreement.
- Commentators should strive to address the argument, not the person. Overt insults and name-calling will not be tolerated. Harsh profanity will not be tolerated.
- This blog has no agenda for negative criticism of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or any other branch of Mormonism. Comments which are seen as intentionally “bashing” Mormons or Mormon beliefs will be removed, at the discretion of the administrators and contributors.
- Conversely, questioning or calling out the personal righteousness or faithfulness of a contributor or commentator is not appropriate.
- Comments should reflect original material. Citations are fine so long as they are accompanied by references. Copying and pasting long sections of text from scriptures or other Web sites is not appropriate, and such comments will be removed or edited.
- Commentators should make an effort to remain on-topic to the original post.
The administrators and contributors reserve the right to edit or remove comments which are not seen as honoring these guidelines.